How you deal with changes in your life can determine whether these are positive or negative forces.
Coaching can help you:
* evaluate the different facets of your life and their impact on each other
* establish a vision of where you want to be
* examine the areas you'd like to change
* set goals to move you towards that vision
* challenge the blockages and messages of self-doubt that may sabotage your moves forward
* motivate you to fulfil your potential
I can offer you a supportive and motivating environment; a confidential, non-judgemental sounding board. What I won't do is tell you what you should do. I believe everyone has the knowledge, skills and resources to find their own answers if they are guided by the right questions.
Coaching is facilitative in style, but it can be challenging. At all times I will work with you to support you with the changes you wish to make. Coaching is not counselling or therapy, although it is underpinned by theoretical models and techniques which originate in the psychological field.